The DIVINE LAWS
The LAW of The TENTH Part
“Give yourself the TENTH Part of all that you Earn, Acquire and Receive”
A Partial Teaching on Fiduciary Responsibility towards Right Holders
Qn. What is my fiduciary responsibility and towards whom?
- It is my duty to deliver the Share of each Right Holder to that Right Holder.
- Whenever a particular Right Holder is not in existence at a given time, then the Share of that Right Holder is to be held by me in Trust.
- The act of being a Trustee is an act of carrying out my Fiduciary Responsibility towards that particular Right Holder.
- During my trusteeship of a particular Right Holder’s Share, it will also be my Duty to grow the Share if it includes wealth so that when I deliver that Share to that Right Holder, I must deliver a current value equal to and or greater than at the time it came into my trusteeship.
The LAW of The TENTH Part has been discussed to understand its different aspects in the form of several Partial Teachings as listed below:
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of the TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on Parsing The LAW of The TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on The TEN Right Holders.
- A Partial Teaching on Understanding the TEN Shares.
- A Partial Teaching on Earn, Acquire, and Receive.
- A Partial Teaching on The TEN Statements of The LAW of The TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on The Fabric of Social Interaction
- A Partial Teaching on So-Called Donation or Charity.