The DIVINE LAWS
The LAW of TENTH Part
“Give yourself the TENTH Part of all that you Earn, Acquire or Receive”
A Partial Teaching on Earn, Acquire or Receive
What can I earn?
I can earn:
Ashirwad, Blessings, Asees, through exchange of blessings.
Stop ONE of the negatively running counters with each repetition of OMNMNKAAAR
Wealth including material possessions, Money, Blessings, Health, Affection, Friendship, Attention, Time, Approval, Wisdom, Learning, Understanding, Kindness, Respect, Love, Honours, Importance, Credit, Food and Water, Shelter and so on.
What can I acquire?
I can acquire:
All things earned can also be acquired through different means including force, fraud, blackmail, deceit, plunder, theft, associates, partners, servants et cetera.
Wealth including material possessions, Money, Blessings, Health, Affection, Friendships, Attention, Time, Fame, Power, Position, Education.
Influence, Approval, Wisdom, Learning, Understanding, Pleasure, Hatred, Anger, Jealousy, Greed, Lust, Ego, Pride, Vanity, Gratitude, Appreciation, Respect, Awards, Degrees, Love, Honours, Acknowledgements, Plunder, Stolen goods, False documents, Influence, Slaves, Pets, Servants, Land et cetera.
What can I receive?
I can receive:
All that is earned and acquired when given willingly. In addition, I can receive Wealth, Property, Gifts, Affection, Love, Titles, Comfort et cetera.
The LAW of The TENTH Part has been discussed to understand its different aspects in the form of several Partial Teachings as listed below:
- A Partial Teaching on The LAW of the TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on Parsing The LAW of The TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on The TEN Right Holders.
- A Partial Teaching on Understanding the TEN Shares.
- A Partial Teaching on The TEN Statements of The LAW of The TENTH Part
- A Partial Teaching on The Fabric of Social Interaction
- A Partial Teaching on Fiduciary Responsibility towards Right Holders
- A Partial Teaching on So-Called Donation or Charity.